Presstek 75DI 6-Page Format Digital Offset Printing
Presstek 75 DI
The Presstek 75DI ® 6-Page Format Digital Offset Printing digital offset press continues the Presstek DI tradition of very good quality (300 lpi or stochastic screening) extreme automation along with a small environment footprint with waterless printing technology, chemistry-free imaging on-press, fast run-up for minimal waste, and consistent quality from job to job and within each job.
Additionally, the Presstek 75 DI press includes significant technological advances, including usage of new on-press imaging technology. This next-generation imaging technology leads to enhanced image quality as well as simpler makeready. The efficiency from the press is further enhanced with a synchronised imaging and cleaning procedure that maximizes the makeready time between jobs. This tower press is going to be obtainable in 4 to 10-color designs. It’s also provided with an optional coater. The 75DI was initially shown throughout IPEX in May, commercial release is planned for Q4 2010.
More Jobs, Greater Volume, Fewest Steps
The Presstek 75 DI provides true offset performance within an all-digital workflow
Like a print company, you’re going through interest in shorter run measures, faster turnaround, minimizing cost printed items. Presstek DI digital offset presses are known worldwide for meeting today’s most difficult market conditions and demands. Industry reports say that gross profit amounts for DI presses are approaching two times those of conventional offset. Development in DI-enabled print companies can also be in front of conventional offset shops. In addition, studies reveal that most run measures in the current market are between 500 and 20,000 sheets-the “sweet spot” for DI printing where profitability is greatest.
The Presstek 75DI is a perfect solution for print service companies searching for greater efficiency, business growth and elevated profitability. The Presstek 75DI can assist you to capture and convey our prime quality, short-run and quick turnaround jobs that you might certainly be losing to rivals, turning away, outsourcing, or creating at no profit for your business. A Brand New Dimension Presstek DI presses are highly advanced sheetfed offset presses that mix all imaging and printing processes in a single automated and integrated system. With on-press imaging and automated makereadies, they offer the rate and efficiency of digital printing while delivering the flexibility of offset printing.
- Highly automated digital offset presses
- 31.02″ × 23.62″ maximum sheet size
- 4-color to 10-color models
- Aqueous coating option
- Chemistry-free on-press imaging
- Top quality waterless offset printing
- Six minute job-to-job turnover
- Affordable short-run and fast turnaround printing
- Environment benefits
The Presstek 75DI brings another dimension to DI printing and your company. With fast, sleek job changeovers with no off-press platemaking issues, you’ll print more jobs every change and viably deliver short-run, fast turnaround printing. In comparison to similarly sized ink jet presses, the Presstek 75DI’s multi-tower designs and versatile offset printing accommodate a wider selection of ink, varnish, stock specifications, publication dimensions and page counts. The Presstek 75DI is made to maximize profitability on run measures from 500 to twenty,000 sheets.
Presstek 75DI Press Features
- On-press chemistry-free digital plate imaging-all plates are concurrently imaged in register, washed and ready for printing without any operator intervention
- Wise inking presets ink secrets and supplies the correct quantity of ink towards the paint rollers to complement the look
- Automated imaging and makeready
- Superior waterless printing with less us dot gain along with a larger color gamut
- High res printing as much as 300 lpi and FM (stochastic) screening
- Print on any offset stock, including onion skin, cover fill up to .024″ (.6mm) thick, foils, synthetic paper, and plastics
- 6-page press handles sheet dimensions as much as 31.02″ × 23.62″ (788 mm × 600mm)
- Multi-tower models provide in-line printing of place colors and varnishes
- Additional press automation options facilitate nearly hands-off job changes and daily maintenance programs
- Aqueous coating option
- Precision manufacturing and sturdiness for reliable lengthy-term performance
Presstek 75 DI Presses The Best Solution for Any Printer
Large print companies can usually benefit from a Presstek 75DI with the addition of versatility and abilities. They are able to viably address their customers’ needs for quick turnaround, short runs, and versioned guides-without compromising the offset quality their clients are acquainted with-while better employing their conventional sheetfed or web presses for lengthy runs and multi-page guides.
Medium-size printers can upgrade their existing sheetfed press abilities while attaining the benefits of on-press imaging and automated makereadies. They are able to profit within the short-run, on-demand marketplaces whilst costeffectively printing longer works on the same press. The capacity and condition of existing platemaking equipment are not factors when thinking about the acquisition costs of the Presstek 75DI.
Small printers along with other service companies can improve their abilities and volume having a large press size, without adding or improving platemaking equipment. The Presstek 75DI printing machines is simple to operate as well as less infrastructure than similarly sized conventional sheetfed presses. With waterless printing, high quality answers are simpler to attain with less-experienced offset operators.
KBA 46 Karat Modern Digital Sheetfed Offset Press
The KBA 46 Karat modern digital sheetfed offset presses can certainly produce line screens as much as 200 lpi. The Karat 46 modern digital sheetfed offset machine is waterless, meaning the issues connected with ink water balance are removed, a bigger colour solid could be printed with better colour saturation. Superior image quality and much more vibrant shirt is accomplished. Since the chemistry-free plates are imaged on press in precise register, make ready occasions of 10 mins (one hour on any normal litho press!) let us complete top quality jobs rapidly, again and again..!
The 46 Karat modern digital sheetfed offset printing machines provides an better still service and can bring the impact of full colour printing to much more in our clients. The 46 Karat is easily the most advanced digital offset press currently available and it is ideal for brief run colour print are well for the more runs. Which means that colour printing has become an inexpensive option for most jobs. Run the next four-colour digital offset job on our Direct Imaging (DI®) press, and revel in good quality you would then ever expect. This amazing system has 5 major assets for creating the next job :
- FAST! colour printing out of your digital file in hrs
- ECONOMICAL! Superb for brief and medium runs of 100 to 20,000
- GENUINE! Greatest quality digital offset printing available anywhere
- RELIABLE! Accurate, consistent, repeatable colour reproduction
- Eco-friendly! Waterless process, no chemicals or chemical toxins
Key Advantages of Waterless Printing:
- Consistent Colour: Get rid of the vagaries from the water system and also you have more consistent colour throughout your work.
- Better colour Saturation: Four-colour process ink densities have averaged 20% greater than usual standards. An advantage existing clients love.
- Low Us dot Gain, More Detail: The natural low us dot gain of waterless means greater screen rulings. Basically…. far better detail. Waterless is effective, no matter the screen rulings. Even when we run 175 line screens, you still get a top quality product.
- Better for that Planet: The decrease in dampening usage and paper waste are strong benefits which are now starting to make themselves felt among individuals worried about environment issues.