RY-320 Automatic Flexographic Printing Machine
RY-320 Flexo Printer Features
- The primary motor switches into imported ripper tools to govern inside a stepples way.
- Feeding and discharging are controlled through magnetic powder brake and cluth(Japanese Mitsbish auto tension controller).
- Adopt ceramic mesh distributor curler, that is indicated by sturdiness, put on resistance, and corrosion resistance. The doctors may be used , that is more effective for lowering the occasions for altering to be able to boost the production efficiency.
- The printing unit can register in 360 levels. Each printing unit can individually gear and release to achieve the models continue printing.
- The printing machines models are outfitted with several infrared hairdryers correspondingly.
- The moving device is adopted clipping device with air-expansion core shaft.
- The inking curler can instantly disappear at stoppage and transfer at low speed to be able to keep your ink from being dry and solid.
- The roll feeding ,printing, sprucing up, auto infrared drying out, laminating and moving could be processed in a single processing. It’s indicated by wide application, non-population of printing ink and fast drying out, quick printing. So it’s a perfect printing machine for that commercial bill to print high-Rated free adhesive trademark.
RY-320 Flexo Printers Features
- 4 Colour Printing Unit with IR Dryer
- 1 Colour with Ultra violet (UV) Dryer
- 5 Set of Ceramic Anflox Paint rollers
- Rotary Die-cutting Unit Variable Speed of Frequency Conversation Speed 50 M/Miin.
- Max Print Width 310 mm
- Max Web Width 320 mm Precision .1 mm
- Weight 2200 Kilos.
- Dimensions 2000 X 1500 X30000 MM
CREO Lotem 800, Lotem 800 II, Lotem 800 II Quantum
automated, high-throughput 8-page CTP
- full automation for hours of unattended operation
- seamless integration with Creo workflows, compatibility with third-party workflows
- cassette loading options for various production needs
- proven design and ergonomics in a modular package
- SQUAREspot imaging technology on Lotem 800 II Quantum for unmatched process control and superior imaging
Quality, consistency and flexibility in 8-page platesetting
CREO Lotem 800
The Lotem™ 800 platform combines sophisticated design, superior imaging and easy operation in a fully-automatic device. Continual improvements ensure that Lotem 800 platesetters always offer state-of-the-art performance. New higher output speeds, plus the ability to output processless plates in addition to standard thermal plates, make Lotem 800 platesetters the choice wherever cost-effectiveness, consistent quality, and operational flexibility are required.
The Lotem 800 II and Lotem 800 II Quantum can be equipped with the Spectrum option, to add digital halftone proofing capability. Spectrum proofs ensure that clients see the identical halftone image structure on the proofs and the plates on press.
Lotem 800 II Quantum: SQUAREspot® imaging and ultra-precise registration The Lotem 800 II Quantum CTP device features SQUAREspot® imaging technology, the foundation for accurate and consistent presswork. SQUAREspot delivers end-to-end imaging integrity from the original file through to the press despite normal plate-imaging variables such as laser power, plate emulsion sensitivity, and processor variation.
The Lotem 800 II Quantum ensures precise fit and registration from plate to plate and machine to machine, with automatic correction for temperature- related plate expansion and contraction.
Lotem 800 II: enhanced performance with easy upgrade path
The Lotem 800 II features a choice of resolutions and throughput speeds—up to a new top speed of 29 plates per hour—to match any production requirements. The Lotem 800 II offers a seamless upgrade to the Lotem 800 II Quantum platform, so your CTP system can grow along with your business.
Lotem 800: your entry into efficient, productive Lotem technology
The Lotem 800 device, a cost-effective entry to the sophisticated, flexible Lotem platform, features continuously-variable resolution so you can match the resolution to the job’s requirements.
Protect your investment with the Creo upgrade path
Beginning with a Lotem 800, you can upgrade your device’s performance by increasing the platesetter’s speed, and adding capacity and flexibility with loading cassette options. With the Lotem 800 II platform, you can also add the capability to produce Spectrum digital halftone proofs, and seamlessly upgrade to the advanced imaging and process control of the Lotem 800 II Quantum.
Lotem 800 / Lotem 800 II / Lotem 800 II Quantum Product Specifications
For more detail about CREO Lotem 800 specification please visit the home page.
Contact your Creo representative to find out more about Creo digital prepress solutions, and to select the Lotem 800 model and options that best serve your current and future business needs.
Creo Inc. is a global company with key strengths in imaging and software technology. As the leading provider of prepress systems, Creo helps over 25,000 customers worldwide adopt digital production methods which reduce costs, increase print quality and allowthem to serve their customers more efficiently. Based in Vancouver, Canada, Creo employs more than 4,000 people and reported fiscal 2003 revenue of US$578 million. Creo trades on NASDAQ (CREO) and the TSX (CRE). www.creo.com
CREO 800 :: Republished by: Printing Machines