> Heidelberg 46
Heidelberg 46: Heidelberg Printmaster QM 46 Offset Press
Heidelberg 46 Efficiency in Small-Format Offset Printing
- Heidelberg QM 46
- Compact feeder with pile board for all formats
- Electronic sheet monitoring and arrival control for reliable paper travel
- AutoPlate for automatic plate changes
- Register setting on the fly saves time
- Large rapid-response inking unit for excellent print quality
- Alcohol-free direct continuous dampening system for consistency in the production run and rapid drying
- Joint washing of inking and dampening units for rapid job changes
- Logical operation that is easy to learn
The Heidelberg Printmaster QM 46 offset printing machine – good things come in small packages
The Heidelberg Printmaster QM 46 offset printing presses is the ideal press for high-quality print items for private and business use. Its compact design means that only the smallest of footprints is needed to exploit its strengths to the full, and its high level of automation makes the press easy to operate for both one and two-color jobs. Last but not least, investing in a Printmaster QM 46 offset printing machine will quickly pay off for you and your customers thanks to its productivity and cost-effectiveness.
Heidelberg 46 Offset Printing Press Features
- Feeder – geared specifically to frequent and rapid format changes.
- The printing unit of the Heidelberg Printmaster QM 46 combines precision with time savings.
- Perfect sheet travel ensures long-term reliability.
- The accurate delivery ensures quality that extends to the pile.
- The press control system of the Heidelberg Printmaster QM 46 – simple and precise.
- Special applications – flexible equipment.
Heidelberg 46 Feeder. Heidelberg Printmaster QM 46 Has a Feeder Geared Specifically to Frequent and Rapid Format Changes
Heidelberg 46 Printing Unit. The Printing Unit of the Heidelberg Printmaster QM 46 Combines Precision with Time Savings
Heidelberg 46 Sheet Trafel. Perfect Sheet Travel Ensures Long-Term Reliability
Heidelberg 46 Delivery. The Accurate Delivery Ensures Quality That Extends to the Pile
Heidelberg 46 Press Control System. The Press Control System of the Heidelberg Printmaster QM 46 – Simple and Precise
Heidelberg 46 Flexible Equipment. Flexible Equipment for Special Applications
Heidelberg 46 Heidelberg Printmaster QM 46 Offset Printing Machines Technical Specifications
Heidelberg 46 Printing stock
- Min. sheet size: 140 mm × 89 mm (5.51 in × 3.50 in)
- Min. sheet size with add-on for small formats: 100 mm × 100 mm (3.94 in × 3.94 in)
- Max. sheet size: 460 mm × 340 mm (18.11 in × 13.39 in)
- Max. print format: 453 mm × 330 mm (17.83 in × 12.99 in)
- Thickness: 0.04 mm – 0.3 mm (0.0016 in – 0.012 in)
- Gripper margin: 7 mm (0.28 in)
Heidelberg 46 Plates
- Length × width: 505 mm × 340 mm (19.88 in × 13.39 in)
- Substrate: Metal/polyester
- Thickness: 0.1 mm – 0.2 mm (0.0039 in – 0.0079 in)
Heidelberg 46 Pile heights (including pile carriage)
- Feeder: 490 mm (19.29 in)
- Delivery: 540 mm (21.26 in)
Heidelberg 46 Sample configuration
Dimensions of the Printmaster QM 46-2
- Number of printing units: 2
- Length: 1.50 m (59.06 in)
- Width: 1.27 m (50 in)
- Height: 1.53 m (60.24 in)
Technical data can vary according to job, ink, printing stock and, possibly, other factors.
For more details about Heidelberg 46 information please visit:
Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG at www. Heidelberg.com
Heidelberg 46 offset printers information, republished by Printing Machines
Incoming search terms for the article:Printmaster QM 46 price
, heidelberg printmaster
, heidelberg qm 46
, printmaster qm 46
, heidelberg printmaster qm 46
, heidelberg qm 46-2
, heidelberg printmaster qm 46 price
, HEIDELBERG PRINTMASTER 46-2
, heidelberg quickmaster 46-2
, printing-machines org heidelberg-46