> Nilpeter MO
Nilpeter MO-4 provides an Offset Platform according to Lightweight Sleeve Technology
The Near Future-Proof Offset Press
The Nilpeter MO Type of advanced platform-based presses with sleeve technology provides state-of- the-art offset combination printing. If this involves ‘lean’ or short runs, this servodriven press includes a wide range of printing options and also the versatility to deal with all future printing and transforming technologies.
This revolutionary platform-based offset press is integrated within the Nilpeter Dream Line concept, taking platform technology for an even greater level, since it offers formerly not possible amounts of versatility. You are able to configure the MO-4 according for your needs, and future programs could be integrated effortlessly.
The MO-4 combines proven Easy-Load masturbator sleeves for offset and flexo printing. Printing technologies could be switched rapidly, and decoration modules added easily, in a preferred combination. In a nutshell, using the MO-platform, you are able to configure your press to suit every job – with reduced pedaling and prepress costs, it grows the marketplace possibilities for labels and versatile packaging.
Nilpeter MO-4 TOTAL PERFORMANCE
Flexo Sleeve: Easy-Load sleeve based system for printing place colours, varnish, lamination, cold foiling and coating.
Laminating Unit: The rail based laminating unit is made for quick configuration change and printing speeds.
Hot Foil: The Simple-Load hot foil cassette could be situated in a platform. Optional pre-heating and cool down-line.
Screen: Easy-load Ultra violet-screen cassette could be situated in a platform, for printing effects, braille, and opaque whitened.
Gravure: Gravure enables printing with special metallic ink, heavy solids, and films, for example cold seal.
Flatbed Models: Our prime speed servo-driven flatbed unit is incorporated for embossing or hot foil programs.
Platform Technology: The MO-4’s unique open platform architecture allows rapid press changeovers and supports any kind of combination printing. The MO-4 may be the natural choice for printing companies who accept no compromise in printing quality. The MO-4 is appropriate for lengthy and short runs, coping with number of substrates.
Nilpeter MO-4 SPECIFICATIONS MO-4
- Web width, max. 420 (16 ½”)
- Printing width, max. 410 (16”)
- Printing measures, min./max. 469.9 – 635 (18 ½”-25”)
- Press speed, max. 175 m/min. (575 FPM)
- Reel diameter, unwind, matrix, rewind, max. 1016 (40”)
The Nilpeter Press Management Center offers broadened operational options…
State-of-the-art computer-aided technology allows you to definitely optimise all essential processing parameters including complete press control, ink key adjustment and print inspection.
Press Management Center
- Central press control unit with 17” touchscreen
- Central UV-system control
- Press error diagnostic
- Automatic Mark-to-Print register system for MO- and M-platforms
- Online service function
Additional Press Control Technology
- P2P (Point-to-Point) – automatic electronic system – length and side register, including advanced self-modifying features and real-time monitoring of register performance
- Advanced PMC for integration of video web inspection system and monitor for remote computerized ink zone control
- Job management package
- Register log programme for customer quality reviews
- Exterior back-up function, including software and transferable memory
Rewritten by: Printing Machines
Incoming search terms for the article:Nilpeter MO4